POSITION FILLED. THANKS TO ALL WHO APPLIED.
An opportunity has arisen to join our busy and energetic company as a Project Manager, Based in Warrington (Cheshire) but willing to travel all over the UK, you will lead the production process and manage internal and external projects to deliver new services to our clients.
The successful candidate should have a proven track record in managing production and projects. You will be required to chair and direct a production process to deliver a programme of projects based on services sold by the Sales department.
Required experience includes:
- Managing a production process
- Liaison with the technical teams and allocation of resources
- Project management of internal and external projects
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and partner organisations
- Management reporting
The following would be highly desirable:
- Experience of working in a web or digital agency selling development and / or hosting
- Working with open source software
- Dealing with government offices and the public sector
- Technical understanding of current web technologies
- Qualified or demonstrable Agile project management skills
- Organised and methodical, analytical
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
Why Work For Ixis?
We've been in the Drupal business for over 9 years, it's what we do, whether it's providing consultancy, architecting solutions, developing sites or hosting large scale projects. We think it keeps our staff focused and highly skilled experts in our industry. We care about the open source software we use - and ensure we contribute our time and code back to the projects in our day to day job.
Our business is growing at a rapid rate and this is the perfect time to get onboard, helping us to shape the future of Drupal and its implementation in the UK and Europe.
We work with a wide range of high calibre clients and are well respected by both the Public and Private sector in consultancy, development and hosting. We host and support some of the biggest Drupal sites including The British Council, The Care Quality Commission, Times Education, VSO and Bristol City Council.
We run a fun, friendly, and relaxed office environment as well as regular evening and weekend activities with the team.
Apply: Submit your cover letter and CV using the form at http://www.ixis.co.uk/job-application
Hours: We work 35 hours per week with a flexible start or finish time to fit around busy traffic periods and family commitments.
Holidays: 28 paid days per year.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
Training: An individual budget for training/conference/event ticket fees, accommodation, travel and time off for learning.
No recruitment consultants to contact us.