THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANKS.
Ixis are recruiting another Linux systems administrator as we continue to expand in 2013
Your main responsibilities will include managing existing clients, migrating new clients to our platforms or setting up / supporting systems using their existing infrastructure.
Experience of the following would be required:
- Linux general system administration
- LAMP stack config & support
- Web related services (DNS, mail etc)
Experience in the any of the following would be highly advantageous:
- High availability
- Version control / Deployments
- Performance optimisation / Caching
- Virtualisation / Cloud
Supporting existing setups that run well doesn't consume all of our time so there is ample time for research and development into new technologies, automating processes and anything that makes our day more efficient and enjoyable
Why Work For Ixis?
- We've been in the Drupal business for over 8 years and run a fun, friendly and relaxed office environment.
- Our office hours are flexible to work around busy traffic periods.
- Training budget - Per year to spend on improving your skill set.
- Conferences - We went to Copenhagen in 2010 and sponsored Drupalcon London last year and are off to Drupalcon Prague this year. This year we'll aim to get to more non Drupal events like Floss UK, Devops days, Velocityconf etc.
- Great clients - We have great relationships with enterprise clients and are in a fortunate position where we can now choose who we work with
Hours: 8 hours a day to be taken between 8am and 6pm.
Apply:Please submit a short cover letter and a copy of your CV via our online application form
NOTE - Recruitment agencies we really really don't want your spam, don't waste your time