Why Work For Ixis?
We've been in the Open Source business for over 15 years, it's what we do, whether it's providing consultancy, architecting solutions, developing sites or support and hosting large scale projects. We know it keeps our staff focused and highly skilled experts in our industry. We care about the open source software we use - and ensure we contribute our time and code back to the projects in our day to day job.
We work with a wide range of high calibre clients and are well respected by both the Public and Private sector in consultancy, development, support and hosting. We work with some great projects including Blue Prism, The British Council, Uniper, IBM, Haringey Council, The Donkey Sanctuary.
We run a fun, friendly, and relaxed office environment as well as evening and weekend activities with the team. If you’re motivated, passionate and really want to make a difference, you’re going to fit right in.
Continuous learning through training and certification is encouraged within your role. Everybody is provided with time and funding to grow within their team.
- 5 days to use for your personal development and we will cover the cost
- Yearly personal training budget
- 28 rising to 33 days paid holiday per year
- Fun, friendly, and relaxed office environment
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Medical cover
- Flexible office hours to work around busy traffic periods and family commitments
- A cycle to work scheme to encourage wellbeing
- Free to play Arcade machine in the office
- Office hours time for contributing back to open source projects