- Dedicated 24/7 website support
- On-going maintenance of security patches
- Key Drupal core updates
- 30 minute response time for high priority issues
- Health checks and site audits
- Monthly detailed time and activity reporting
- Flexible support packages available
Ixis are one of the UK’s leading Drupal agencies and we pride ourselves on the support services we provide. Depending on your support requirements we can provide a service level agreement that meets your business needs.
We provide a choice of Drupal support retainer agreements:
- Security only
- Within UK office hours
- Critical 24/7 service
Our dedicated UK-based Drupal support service desk ensures that if an issue arises we are able to resolve it for you quickly and efficiently. Our escalation procedures are second to none minimising website and system downtime to protect your business.
Because our support model is based on time rather than tickets opened we are able to scale the support service provided to your business depending on your business needs. We work closely with your in-house teams as part of the escalation and fault resolution plan ensuring that you always have the support available when you need it.
Our support engineers will support you with:
- Updating Drupal contributed modules - including security fixes
- Answering questions about content and site administration
- Monitoring Drupal core security updates
- Assisting with contributed module selection and evaluation
- Web and MySQL server performance optimisation
- Installation and configuration of new modules
- Minor HTML/CSS theme changes to an existing template
We offer an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) support desk run by our team of analysts. They can be your first point of contact or provide second or third line technical support - it all depends on the nature of your request.
This allows us to resolve challenges quickly - applying incident, change and problem management principles to continuously improve our service.
We can review and investigate systems to identify risk or weak spots, and our ticketing system keeps track of your incident, so you can clearly see its status at any time.
The ITIL support desk is your daily point of contact and each analyst will know about you, your business and your system. They’ll see your request through to resolution, managing the workflow and working with third party suppliers. The desk manager can also provide management service reporting tailored to your business needs.
Beyond the service desk, you can use our client services representative to book Ixis resources for other activities.