- 99.95% guaranteed uptime - Pro-active resolution and response
- 24/7 Support - Speak with your own dedicated account manager
- ISO 9001/27001 certified hosting and support process
- Audit friendly PCI server compliance certification
- Automatic server security updates
- MySQL database backups with rollback and snapshots
- Automated deployment system
- Guaranteed response time (SLA)
- Page load speeds optimised for your customers
By choosing to host your Shopware store with Ixis you will be benefiting from our flexible cloud hosting servers. Cloud hosting enables you to scale up or down depending on traffic or capacity needs, this means that those busy sale periods or busy weekends no longer have to keep you up at night.
Our modern approach to website hosting allows us to provide you with exactly what you need, exactly when you need it. Our enterprise cloud hosting consists of multiple servers, serving the site at once, so in the event of failure to one of those, your site can remain live. This is opposed to the traditional single server setup, should a failure occur here you will experience a downtime until the server is repaired.
Cloud hosting will position you best for future growth, why not contact Ixis to find out exactly how you can benefit from our expertise.
It doesn’t matter how modern or unique your online Shopware store is, the security and safety of your customer data will always remain of paramount importance. Ixis recognise this which is why we took the steps to become ISO 27001/9001 certified this means you don’t have to worry about security. We also achieved our Cyber essentials certification back in 2018 to cement ourselves as a security conscious organisation who put the needs of our clients first.
We have worked hard to build our reputation, and are trusted by many enterprises, local government and third sector organisations. These organisations trust in Ixis and work with us because of our reputation, expertise and promise to deliver the service they needed. Understanding your business and your requirements will help us customise your projects to provide your business with the results you are looking for.
We understand that choosing a new server or hosting provider is complex and can be a difficult decision to take. To make this easier for you we have a simple process that requires minimal effort or technical knowledge from yourself.
- Information gathering
- Depending on whether you have an existing store or a new one we may need access to your analytics.
- We can review your current server spec for you.
- We will then propose a hosting solution that is right for you and your business.
Sound like what you’re looking for?
Once you’re happy with the solution proposed getting started is easy. We will handle the migration or setup of your store on the new server.