As your website grows in functionality, content and the number of visitors increases, it's always worth having a health check. Your Drupal website might be under performing and suffering from slow page loading, white screens or unreliable functionality. We will check your website and server for:
- Out of date and bug fixes to modules installed and in use.
- Drupal Core security status.
- Analysis of installed module code for common security vulnerabilities.
- Review of your theme build and files to identify bad practices.
- Database overheads and poor performing queries.
- Scheduled task processing.
Then our experts will produce a written report from their findings to assist you in making any decision about changes to your Drupal site and optimise your site so it’s running as efficiently as possible and giving your customers the very best user-experience.
The Site Health Check Audit offered by Ixis was extremely insightful. Security is particularly important for an organisation such as ourselves and the audit highlighted a number of potential weaknesses, helping us to establish and implement patches accordingly.