Managing a website can be complicated, there is no other tool in a marketer's box that you persevere with when things don't work as they should.
We focus on your website through regular, pro-active maintenance and monitoring so you can focus on achieving your marketing goals. Our job is to keep your site working at its best for your customers and marketing team.
When problems arise, we’re here to resolve them quickly with guaranteed response times, enabling you to work less overtime when your website just isn't working how it should.
- Dedicated 24/7 support
- On-going maintenance of security patches
- Key updates
- 30 minute response time for high priority issues
- Health checks and site audits
- Monthly detailed time and activity reporting
- Flexible support packages available
Our support and development teams are certified and experienced in working with:
Ixis are one of the UK’s leading open source agencies and we pride ourselves on the website support services we provide. Depending on your support requirements we can provide a service level agreement that meets your business needs.
We provide a choice of open source support retainer agreements:
- Security only
- Within UK office hours
- Critical 24/7 service
Our dedicated UK-based support service desk ensures that if an issue arises we are able to resolve it for you quickly and efficiently. Our escalation procedures are second to none minimising website and system downtime to protect your business.
Our Account Management Team will spend time understanding your business and getting to know you. We'll focus on your team and your customers to recognise what is important so that your support matches your needs.
Because our support model is based on time rather than tickets opened we are able to scale the support service provided to your business depending on your business needs. We work closely with your in-house teams as part of the escalation and fault resolution plan ensuring that you always have the support available when you need it.
Our support engineers will support you with:
- Monitoring of application security updates
- Updating of contributed components - including security fixes
- Assisting with contributed component selection and evaluation
- Web and MySQL server optimisation for performance
- Installation and configuration of new components
- HTML/CSS/PHP theme changes to an existing template
- Performance and optimisation (caching, varnish, memcache)
- Support of custom components
- Support of associated infrastructure
- Liaising with other 3rd party technical suppliers
- Provide an SEO report which highlights areas of improvement or opportunities.
We help you prioritise requests using a customer-first approach and ensure the best value for your business. We ensure that your customers' experience isn't affected and that your team are able to achieve their goals by prioritising this over requests which won't affect your website or team's performance.
Your business is dynamic and your support should be too. Support time can be rolled over when everything is running smoothly, meaning support is there when you need it. If your business takes a new direction, we can adapt your support time to allow for this.
Our website support is in plain english and designed to help you understand which option is exactly right for you. We'll discuss your business needs with you to offer a cost-effective package that will keep your website healthy, secure and working to its fullest so you no longer need to persevere with something that doesn't work as it should.